TAINAN,TAIWAN

TAINAN,TAIWAN

2016年1月6日 星期三

Shared Space info.




Ground floor studio:Versatile space to read,rest and eat.Sometimes may be a small work-shop.







Rooftop studio:Suitable with big model work,sculpture work or big painting work.







Cozy corner in the living room .









Kitchen and freezer are for common use.







Small shower-room at 1F for common use.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

關於我自己

我的相片
After university,I'm working in the architecture field for searching new scene between art and architecture.In the future,dedicate on art-works of Architecture for exhibition or public-art will be my crucial part.I want to explore new discourses between art and architecture amidst operate the Experimental House for art-worker in residency.It will become a part of my inspiration resource to my art-work. about CC-Lin's work: http://cc-lin.tumblr.com/